Drive traffic to your booth at OTC, 2017

Hello,

As your organization is a part of the "Offshore Technology Conference, 2017", I am writing to check if you would be interested in acquiring the "List of Attendees with complete contact information" to send out pre and post event email campaigns to drive maximum traffic to your booth at the event.

Data Fields provided: - Company Name | Website |Contact Name |Job Title| Opt-In Email Address| Mailing Address| Phone No.| Fax No.| Industry Type| SIC Code | LinkedIn URLs (wherever available)

We also specialize in building customized database according to a company's needs so please feel free to let us know if you have any database needs for your marketing initiatives.

Appreciate your time and look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards,

Sara Olson

Lead Generation Department

Brigade