Re: new gcc for potato?

>the current 2.95.4 doesn't builf on s390, but 2.95.3, so it might be
>necessary to add a reverse-diff (for woody as well).

Is there any bug open for this?  I couldn't find one from a quick look at the
lists for gcc and gcc-2.95.  In any case I don't think we have to worry about
it for potato -- there's no support for s390 at all in that distribution, is
there?

Thanks for the link to your pre-2.95.3 package, I'll take a look at it.

p.