[Freedombox-discuss] x86 Boxes and Debian Pure Blends

Quiliro Ord??ez writes:

> El 01/05/13 15:49, Sean Alexandre escribi?:
>> On Wed, May 01, 2013 at 01:44:16PM -0500, Quiliro Ord??ez wrote:
>>> Check thread "Freedombox software on i32" of December 2011 and April
>>> 2013 on this mailing list.
>>
>> TL;DR Clone Nick's repo. Run a script to install the projects. Follow
>> the instructions in each project to configure.

Also, if you can build an image yourself (which requires /etc/fstab
twiddling), you *can* build an ia32 image.  We've had the capability for
months, I merely forgot about it:

: make ARCHITECTURE=i386 plugserver-image

It should auto-configure on first boot, but it's never been done, so
it'll be a fun learning experience for everybody.  I'd experiment, but I
don't have an ia32 system (just amd64).

Nick