[Freedombox-discuss] I'm new here

Hello and welcome,

On 11/19/2011 09:32 PM, Allison Nelson wrote:
> I'm new to the list and the FreedomBox project, but I would like to learn
> more about it and help contribute if I can. Can someone help point me in
> the right direction to some resources?

How did you get here?

IMHO the most important sources about the idea of freedombox are
transported in the videos of Eben Moglen speaking at Debconf 2010
and FOSDEM 2011 listed here:
http://wiki.debian.org/FreedomBox/TalksAndPresentations

2010-08-03 - DebConf10: ''How We Can Be the Silver Lining of the Cloud'' - Moglen:
http://penta.debconf.org/dc10_schedule/events/641.en.html

2011-02-05 - FOSDEM 2011: ''Why Political Liberty Depends on Software Freedom More Than Ever'' - Moglen:
http://video.fosdem.org/2011/maintracks/political.xvid.avi

There is the website of the freedombox foundation:
http://freedomboxfoundation.org/

There is the Debian Wiki page with lots of links:
http://wiki.debian.org/FreedomBox

There is, of course, an archive of this mailing list:
http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/freedombox-discuss/

There is *a lot* more. Keep asking.

Cheers,
Erich