[Freedombox-discuss] FreedomBox presentation at PirateFest2011 Buenos Aires, Argentina

On Sun, Mar 13, 2011 at 10:14 AM, Jonas Smedegaard <dr at jones.dk> wrote:
> On Sun, Mar 13, 2011 at 10:44:23AM -0300, Nicol?s Reynolds wrote:
>>
>> El 12/03/11 08:06, Nicol?s Reynolds dijo:
>>>
>>> Hi, just to let you know that I just presented FreedomBox at the
>>> PirateFest, the first free culture festival organized by the Piraty Party
>>> Argentina.
>>>
>>> I don't know yet if there was full audio/video register of it, but as
>>> soon as it's ready I'll post it here :)
>>
>> ...if there's interest, of course.
>
> Bloody hell yes, there is interest!
>
> (sorry for not commenting earlier)

Yes, indeed!

One of the great things about presentations is that they are much more
accessible to a wider audience than the hubbub in the bazaar of
development on the lists, IRC, etc. For anyone who is "following along
at home," the presentations often demonstrate exactly how far the
project has progressed in development, and they put a human face on
the software and the project as a whole.

So yes, bring on the video!
:-)

--R