Re: Request for input before submitting Adobe’s Source Sans.

I have pushed a set of changes to Salsa that I think deals with the OFL RFN problem.  I included detailed information about compliance in README.Debian, along with instructions for using the fonts generated at build time instead of the pre-compiled upstream binary fonts (for those who would like to make a comparison between the two).  I also included an explanation of the naming scheme and how it will change if the major version ever switches from 3 to 4.

https://salsa.debian.org/fonts-team/fonts-adobe-sourcesans3/-/blob/master/debian/README.Debian

At this point I think the font is ready to upload, but I would appreciate any feedback if I have missed some aspect of OFL compliance or any other type of font packaging best practice.

--

Soren Stoutner

soren@debian.org