iptables and ipv4options.

Hi

Because I'm using iptables (1.4.14-3.1) only for a few weeks,
I would like to ask about ipv4options module. By default,
this
module is not available, right? So, do I have to install
xtables-addons package? This package is the successor of
so-called patch-o-matic and provides extra modules for iptables.

What should I do, to have opportunity to use e.g. this rules?;

$
iptables -A INPUT -m ipv4options --rr -j DROP
$ iptables -A INPUT -m ipv4options --ts -j DROP

...and so on. xtables-addons package is enough for this or
I'm wrong and I should do something completely different?

Best regards.