Re: need iptables rule to turn off ecn on a firewall

I have used -t nat -j MASQ quite a bit and have read ALOT on the -t mangle without gaining as much comprehension as I would like, and need.

Is the -t mangle used as a replacement for -t nat -j MASQ? in conjunction with it? ... What would need to be done to augment/replace my current rule that does iptables -t nat -A postrouting -j MASQ... ?

Thank you