Re: modifying boot floppies to do a firewall only install.

On Wed, 26 Jul 2000 niall@holbytla.org wrote:

> Can anyone point me to a set of tools to create custom Debian boot disks to
> automate installation (via packages or an NFS image), maintain the custom set
> of packages/image, maybe combine all of this with a subset of the Debian CD and
> create a bootable CD version?

FYI, Found something that looks promising:
	http://www.ens-lyon.fr/~schaumat/replicator/

I'm after a generic install method for large quantities of Debian based
installs, a number of different package profiles etc.  So this is what I'll
be hacking together.

--
niall@holbytla.org