Inquiry Regarding GSoC 2024 Participation and Guidance

Dear Debian Team,

I hope this email finds you well. My name is Karthik, and I am reaching out to express my interest in participating in the Google Summer of Code (GSoC) 2024 with Debian.

As a beginner with a strong foundation in C and C++, I am eager to contribute to Debian's open source projects. I am particularly interested in projects that align with my current skill set while providing a valuable learning experience.

I am seeking guidance on potential projects suitable for someone with my background and would appreciate information on mentorship programs or resources for beginners in Debian's development process.

Thank you for your time, and I look forward to the possibility of contributing to Debian during GSoC 2024.

Best regards,

Karthik kumar
guptakarthikkumar@gmail.com
9945007992