Re: FrOSCon 2007, 25th-26th August, St.Augustin, Germany

Martin Zobel-Helas wrote:
Hi,

Hi Martin

We had a booth at FrOSCon already last year, which was quite an
interesting Con, small, but high quality talks from many projects.

Indeed.

So i hereby ask:

1) Who would be willing to help organizing a booth?
2) Who would be willing to give talks in our DevRoom?

I want to be there and help out, both with the booth and a talk, though I still have to look if I can confirm these dates. It should work out though.

Cheers

Luk