emdebian emsandbox for armel architecture

Hello,
I have a question regarding the repositories of arm and armel
architectures. I am using crush for arm without any problems.
"sudo emsandbox -a arm --create" creates a nice tar ball which can be
installed on the target. For a new hardware we need the armel
architecture.
Trying  "sudo emsandbox -a armel --create" leeds to:

hoefle@wks02-lin:~$ sudo emsandbox -a armel --create
[sudo] password for hoefle:
Using '/home/hoefle/' as the Emdebian working directory.
Creating an embootstrap armel chroot
Building armel chroot on i386 to install armel packages.
Checking for a user writeable tree in /home/hoefle/pbuilder/build
 -> running debootstrap
  -> cross detected, using foreign.
DEBOOTSTRAP_DIR=/usr/share/debootstrap/ debootstrap  --verbose --foreign
--arch armel unstable /home/hoefle/pbuilder/build
http://www.emdebian.org/crush/ /usr/share/emdebian-tools/emdebian.crossd
I: Retrieving Release
I: Retrieving Packages
I: Validating Packages
I: Resolving dependencies of required packages...
I: Resolving dependencies of base packages...
I: Checking component main on http://www.emdebian.org/crush...
E: Couldn't find these debs: util-linux dhcp3-client libnewt0.52
libdebian-installer4 cdebconf makedev whiptail zlib1g apt libncurses5
libstdc++6 libc6 busybox libreadline5 debianutils gpgv initscripts
libgcc1 base-files module-init-tools base-passwd libslang2 gnupg udev
dpkg

Is there something wrong with my emdebian repositories? I am wondering
why -a arm works without any problems.

This is my /apt/soures.list:

hoefle@wks02-lin:~$ cat /etc/apt/sources.list
#
# deb cdrom:[Debian GNU/Linux 4.0 r6 _Etch_ - Official i386 NETINST
Binary-1 20081220-23:12]/ etch contrib main

# deb cdrom:[Debian GNU/Linux 4.0 r6 _Etch_ - Official i386 NETINST
Binary-1 20081220-23:12]/ etch contrib main

deb http://http.us.debian.org/debian/ lenny main

deb http://security.debian.org/ lenny/updates main
deb http://www.emdebian.org/debian/ testing main
deb http://http.us.debian.org/debian/ lenny-proposed-updates main