debian-xcontrol updated

Hi,

I just uploaded debian-xcontrol 0.0.4 to Debian sid.

Apart from implementing more control fields so the transformation tool can
be used with more packages, I've added a few extra fields in the xcontrol
file:

 - "Optional": This package is not built by the regular build target. There
   needs to be a policy how to build these packages, my suggestion would be
   "build-<packagename>" and "binary-<packagename>" targets. This allows
   e.g. toolchain packages to list the cross variants in the xcontrol file
   so an xcontrol aware autobuilder can see them and specifically request
   them to be built. This is per-binary, defaults to "no".
 - "Bootstrap": This package is intended as an intermediate when
   bootstrapping something. For example, one could have a freestanding gcc
   package that is tagged "bootstrap" and have the libc build-depend either
   on the hosted or the freestanding compiler. A bootstrapping autobuilder
   would then try to find a path with as few "bootstrap" packages as
   possible. "Bootstrap" implies "Optional". This is per-binary, defaults
   to "no".
 - "Cross-Compiling": This package supports cross-compilation in the
   build-arch/binary-arch targets. Can be set globally for the source
   package and overridden in the binary package stanzas. Defaults to "no".

Also, you can now use the Build-Depends* fields in binary package entries,
those for non-optional packages are merged into the source section's list.
The xdpkg-checkbuilddeps program can query whether the build-deps for a
given package are fulfilled.

   Simon