Re: Emdebian, DEB_VENDOR, Squeeze, Grip and Crush

Neil Williams wrote:

> Crush will form the basis of other flavours of Emdebian built against
> uClibc - the current repository should be capable of supporting uClibc
> versions of Crush packages. Personally, I'd see no need for Grip-uClibc
> - if you want uClibc, you have a device that needs the extra-small
> packages only available via Crush.

... unless you are troubleshooting something that might be uClibc-related, and
need more tools to track down the problem than are available under Crush.

If Crush still offers things like gdbserver, strace, etc. then this problem
might be mitigated so long as cross toolchains that target Crush are easily
available.

b.g.
--
Bill Gatliff