Re: More probs with ARM toolchain install

Neil Williams wrote:

>> linux-kernel-headers has been replaced by linux-libc-dev which no
>> longer contains this file. That is a bug in the package - it needs to
>> be updated to work with the latest libc6 (which, in turn, means a 2.6 kernel).
>
> or use an older toolchain.

I'm working on a bootloader, although it knows about kernels so it can pass
control to it. It is working with a 2.6 kernel when compiled with earlier
versions of gcc.

You say it's a bug in the package, by this you mean the package I'm trying
to build?

So the way forwards would appear to be to work out the function of linkage.h
and find what now gives the equivalent result.

regards,

Colin

--
Colin Tuckley      |  colin@tuckley.org  |  PGP/GnuPG Key Id
+44(0)1903 236872  |  +44(0)7799 143369  |     0x1B3045CE

A. Because it breaks the logical sequence of discussion  Q. Why is top
posting bad?