Re: OLPC and embedded debian

Xavier Oswald wrote:

I have write some things on irc, buit none had seems to be active so I send this
mail on the list with what I wrote :

I want to work on the OLPC debian support..
I get one board and we are 5 or 6 people in this case.
So I was thinking to use embedded debian list and repo for this project.

what do you think ?

I'm an OLPC developer and I would _love_ to see embedded debian on the XO. Trying to work on that has been on my TODO: but actually getting things ready for our country testing has sucked up most of my time.

I'll help however I can but given my current load I won't be good for much more than a tester. But I can provide answers to any of the detailed hardware questions you have.

--
Richard A. Smith
smithbone@gmail.com