Re: Hello and some toolchain questions

On Jul 9, 2004, at 11:39 AM, David Meggy wrote:

It's an embedded C library. http://sources.redhat.com/newlib/

I think more people would be interested in uClibc,
http://www.uclibc.org/, another embedded C library.  I did a quick
little test trying to build a cross compiling toolchain with the
standard deb sources.

Hmmm, I wasn't aware of uclibc. From poking around the web it looks like it's well supported. I only mentioned newlib as I've used it before (am using it now on a really small arm-elf project using the gnuarm.org tools). Mostly we're after something that works and is much smaller than glibc!

Shannon