emacs support in dpkg

Hi,

Wichert has revoved some emacs-relating things from the recent
release of dpkg.

This is an extract of the dpkg 1.7.2 debian/changelog :

* No longer bother to install emacs things. I don't use emacs myself
     and can't support that properly.

More details in the ChangeLog :
* debian/50dpkg-dev.el, scripts/debian-changelog-mode.el: removed

Could you please integrate this in emacsen packages ?

(I don't know how this works but Wichert adviced me to contact you
about this).

Thanks.

PS: please reply to me via CC: as I'm not a debian-emacsen subscriber.

--
Jérôme Marant <jerome.marant@free.fr>

http://jerome.marant.free.fr