Debian 12 RC2 - Installation of boot loader problem

Hello,

In case of dual installation Debian 12 / Windows 11, the Debian bootloader does not install on its own hard disk but it squats the Windows /boot/efi partition.

This does not allow the Debian system to boot if a Windows disk crashes or is deleted.

Moreover, by default the partition /boot/efi of Windows is very small (100 Mo) this poses problems of remaining available space...

In my case the Windows /boot/efi partition was almost full, I had another version of Linux installed (Ubuntu 22.10), plus Windows 11, my Laptop's bios update system and now Debian 12.

As a result, it is no longer possible to install another OS without making room and the TRIM function of my SSD on this almost full partition is struggling to work...

If you could fix that that would be great.

Regards.

Philippe