Re: Unlocking Japanese and French translations of Debian Edu manuals on hosted-weblate

Hi Wolfgang,

Wolfgang Schweer schreef op zo 18-02-2024 om 18:32 [+0100]:
> [ Mike Gabriel, 2024-02-18 ]
> > In fact, I'd really love to use (or see others use) hosted.weblate.org
> > for
> > German translations, too.
> >
> > As far as I know Wolfgang has been the German translator over the past
> > years. If he is ok to shift over to hosted.weblate.org with the de.po
> > file(s), please add that to your list.
>
> No objections from my side

OK. I will add de tot my list

> BTW: I'm sure the French team would update the translation(s) ASAP once
> informed about it.

Maybe I should send an email to debian-l10n-french@lists.debian.org to
inform them that the French Debian Edu manual needs some love after I
unlocked French on hosted-weblate.

> Also, (ro) and (uk) translations seem to be complete:
> debian-edu-bookworm-manual.ro.po: 1038 translated messages.
> debian-edu-bookworm-manual.uk.po: 1038 translated messages.
> New binary packages should be provided.

As far as I can see (https://jenkins.debian.net/view/edu_devel/), they are
in the build queue.

Frans