Re: Stuck during install process

I've been able to reproduce your problem on my old Thinkpad X40.  The
problem seem to be hardware dependent.

The installer get stuck building the LTSP chroot when installing
oss-compat, because modprobe end up calling itself recursively trying to
load snd-seq.  I believe the cause is that /sys isn't mounted in the
LTSP chroot while the packages are installed, and have uploaded a fix
for this to wheezy-test, adding code to mount /sys/.

Please test it and let me know if it solve the problem for you.  A new
ISO should be available very soon with the fix.

--
Happy hacking
Petter Reinholdtsen