Re: debian-edu-doc translation update (Was: Content and translation status for the debian-edu-squeeze manual)

Le 20/01/2013 19:33, Wolfgang Schweer a écrit :
> On Sun, Jan 20, 2013 at 03:45:42PM -0400, David Prévot wrote:
>> Le 19/01/2013 21:23, Holger Levsen a écrit :
>>
>>> debian-edu-squeeze-manual.da.po: 1345 translated messages, 1 fuzzy translation, 21 untranslated messages.
>>> debian-edu-squeeze-manual.de.po: 1345 translated messages, 1 fuzzy translation, 21 untranslated messages.
>> […]
>>> debian-edu-squeeze-manual.fr.po: 1345 translated messages, 1 fuzzy translation, 21 untranslated messages.
>>> debian-edu-squeeze-manual.it.po: 1345 translated messages, 1 fuzzy translation, 21 untranslated messages.
>>
>> No date is scheduled yet for the 6.0.*+r1 release, but could you please
>> update your translation in the mean time? (I'll be less ashamed to ask
>> you for a last minute translation update with a short timeline when I'll
>> be aware of it ;).

> nothing has been done because these items concern a chapter which is "work
> in progress" -- only to be translated, if editing is finished.

Please note that I've filled up this part some time ago, it has been
acknowledge by Holger, but didn't remove the FIXME part in hope someone
else would feed more stuff to it, and eventually review it too (and
maybe I was too shy to pretend I actually fixed something ;).

Regards

David