Re: Wii whiteboard

For the people following this thread, maybe they are also interested in
knowing that there are more news in the interactive boards world: Epson
is presenting next January in the BETT, at Londonm new projectors that
have a pen and work like interactive boards too. So, just buying the
projector, you get it all. Only the PC and a white wall are needed.

The projector is recognized as a current mouse by the computer. The
models are EB-460i and EB450wi. I have a brochure in spanish, but I
haven't been able to find any information in the web in english.
If anyone wants to see the brochure, I can send the pdf.

BTW: I'm not relationed with Epson in anyway nor have any plans to buy
any of these projectors yet. I've just received this info from its
marketing departament ;)

Regards.
José L.