Re: r59633 - in trunk/src/debian-edu-doc: debian documentation/audacity documentation/debian-edu-etch documentation/debian-edu-lenny documentation/rosegarden documentation/rosegarden/images

Hi Holger,

the work you do is appreciated, and I also understand that now, heading
towards a release, is not the best moment for adding extra work in terms
of more untranlated strings. What I don't know is if untranslated
strings are a release blocker? IAW: Is 100% translation needed in order
to release?

Am Tuesday, 17. November 2009 schrieb Holger Levsen:
> I didnt mean to imply not using po files gives better
> translation results. (I think it's obvious it doesn't (so I almost
>  wonder why  I bother to reply to something which I believe is
>  rhetoric..

I understood the questin also as rhetoric, but also as thought
provoking. Of course it is only on the first sight better to keep the
amount of strings low (because this alternative implies untranslateble
hard coded/binary strings).

So thanks to the two of you. That's the power of transparency and peer
review ;)

Regards
Ralf

P.S. Are you still interested in alternative XCF versions?
P.P.S.: Does your script for wiki extraction also extract attachments?