Re: openoffice 3.1 skolelinux etch

Ok, got it to work, what i had forgotten when i installed openoffice
was to mount proc in chroot. When i think more thorough trought it, i
remeber i got a error under the instalations that openoffice could not
write to some plase, sins the openoffice worked i did not think that
it was so important.

regards Alf Tonny Bätz