Re: main+ltsp i386-CD700 test install

Hi,

On Samstag, 21. März 2009, Oded Naveh wrote:
> Adjusting the minimal size of /var (900->1800) and /usr (5632->4608),
> should still allow installing from CD on 8GB,
> though not really functional can be used for testing the installer
> or for later manual configuration.

Has that happened now? (Too many changes recently, loosing track a bit :-)

Anyway, I've raised the requirements on
http://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/Documentation/Lenny/Requirements to 10 GiB
now, and added a remark pointing out that for production use one wants at
least 20 GiB on the main server.

regards,
	Holger