Re: lwat, ldap & attic

Holger Levsen skrev:
> Hi,

>>> Who says ?
>> Is this a obscure way of saying that it is no such cronjob, while
>> focusing on finger pointing?
>
> Leaving the finger pointing issue aside, I understand that this cronjob doesnt
> exist, but needs to. So trying to solve this:
>
> Is that a bug in lwat or in debian-edu-install?

Not sure. The problem is that the homedirectories could be located at a
number of places, and on a number of servers. But maybe some parsing of
/etc/lwat/admin.ini could tell us something about where the homedirs. So
 cleaning up the leftover homedirs could be done from a script, that
might be a part of lwat, but I doubt that I will enable it by default.

--
Finn-Arne Johansen
faj@bzz.no http://bzz.no/