Re: Any way to make gcompris use less space on the CD?

Am Freitag 18 August 2006 17:46 schrieb Aigars Mahinovs:
> Also cutting, for example, background music to a new
> gcompis-data-extra package that would not be on the CD might be
> reasonable (one could also include high quality sounds and images
> there).

Hi, I agree,

yet another option - as gcompris is rather worthless at secondary
schools - would be to do the cut now and offer two different versions:
Skolelinux-primary (w/o ooo) and Skolelinux-secondary (w/o gcompris)

We then could introduce add-on-CDs (like the French use) to allow
installation of both branches.

Just a thought.
Regards
Ralf.