Re: bugzilla-skolelinux subscribed?

Hi,

On Son, 04 Dez 2005, Steffen Joeris wrote:

> On Sunday 04 December 2005 18:57, Florian Reitmeir wrote:
> > after the many bugzilla mails on this list, i wonder why bugzilla is
> > subscribed to this list? isn't it simplier/nicer to create a own list for
> > it? Instead of flooding/spamming this one?
.
.
> Maybe you disagree but I just wanted to point out why it is important to get
> the mails from bugzilla and I like to read mails which mentioned that there
> is a fix in the bugzilla ;)

i agree with you that bugzilla is useful, and the mails from it are useful
too. But why not simple create a list like
	debian-edu-bugs-announcment
and people who want to get all the bugzilla messages can subscribe.

The bugzilla mails here make it hard to read the list, and yes of course i
can set up a procmail rule, but i think it would be cleaner to separate them
on server side.

--
Florian Reitmeir