New iso-image is ready for testing from today 16.02.2005

Yet another step closer to a sarge-based Skolelinux is done. We need
verification of this improvements work:

+ Handling the LANG/LOCALE for Norwegian Bokmål (no_NO->nb_NO)
+ Using Microsoft AD for authentification, also with the half
   thick klients (Lessdisks)

Please follow this guide when testing:
http://ftp.skolelinux.no/dokumentasjon/debian-edu_sarge_installation.txt

Thanks to Finn-Arne

TODO
----
Make autofs_ldap work again (#295606)
Fix MTA setup (#276769)
Remove Standalone Extras (#275026)
Create Education-barebone (#275028)
Fix DNS bug with Munin (#275024)
Make the need for a last reboot go away
Fix so that KDE is the default for logging in an a clean account
kdm is not localized propperly. Check for possibly others
The debian-part of the menu in kde is not localized properly
Make Ragnar fix dhcpd and lts.conf (XFS and keyboard)
Make sure every package that existed on Venus is replaced with
  something else
Make sure it is possible to upgrade from venus to Sarge
Read the fine print of license for Macromedia Flash to check if we are
 allowed to include flashplayer out of the CD.

- Knut Yrvin