Re: [Debian-NYC] Novice Night, Wednesday December 1st

On Sat, Nov 27, 2010 at 10:33:55PM -0500, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

> That is correct.  Eyebeam.

Great!  Next question: what do we need to bring?  dkg: can you bring
your mobile networking lab stuff?  I'll bring my stuff, too.
Coordination via IRC.

Is there wireless net there? (encrypted?)  What about wired?  (We
should get wired jacks for our installs).  Ethernet cables to borrow?

What about power strips?  (And enough amps from the wall?)

How many seats are there, and how many table spaces?

Thanks,

- Richard