Timeline for uploads to unstable?

Dear Masters of dpkg,

Would you mind giving an update on the timeline for dpkg as far as uploads to
unstable are concerned? In [1] it was announced that an upload to unstable would
happen sometime before March 29th, if I parse "end of the weekend" correctly.
That's two weeks ago, so could we get an update?

I'm just curious because I'll either have to drop symbol files from the
diagnostics package or wait for the subst-support to appear in unstable's
dpkg-gensymbols.

Thanks in advance,
Michael