dpkg-1.9.18 man page translation

Hi,

    Please, bug me if this isn't the right place to post this kind of thing.
    I'm going to translate all the manual pages from the dpkg package to
brazilian portuguese (pt_BR). I've already apt-get source'd dpkg and I guess
that everything needed is here.

    However, before starting to translate I'd like to make sure if there is
something different I should be doing or some utility which will generate the
man pages for translation, much like debconf does using perldoc.

    If there isn't nothing different and I should only get an actuall man
page and translate it, I'll be doing that right now. Sorry, I'm posting to
this list only because I didn't noticed any docs about man page translation
within the dpkg package.

--
Andre Luis Lopes
andrelop at ig dot com dot br