Re: Fwd: "A Brief History of Debian: Chapter 2 - Leadership" online page needs some update

Hi Holger,

On Mon, 13 Apr 2020 at 16:46, Holger Wansing <hwansing@mailbox.org> wrote:
Hi,

Now that we have the latest debian-history package version on the webpage,
we need an upload to get latest git into the archive :-)

Any volunteers?
Or someone, who wants to grant me with per-package upload rights for
debian-history?

Thanks for taking care of this. I have a few changes to do to this package. I will prioritise them and make an upload as early as possible. Nevertheless, if you want to do it earlier and beat me to it please go ahead.

Best regards

Javier