Debian 8.0 Release Notes Header Corruption in PDF Versions

Hello,

I am sending an email to this list as the issue does not seem to be tied to a Debian package from the little I know about the OS.

As I was looking for documentation on release notes for Debian 8.0, I found that at least the French, German and English language PDF files available at https://www.debian.org/releases/stable/releasenotes.en.html for the amd64 architecture contained "corrupted" headers throughout the whole document. As far as I investigated, this "corruption" was limited to bold headers, titles and index lines. The same is valid for the English i386 architecture PDF file.

Lastly, there seems to be no issue with the analogous plain text and HTML files in that regard.

Best Regards,
socram