Re: Deb Docs

At 09:51 10/10/01 +0100, you wrote:
Chris Tillman wrote:
  >On Tue, Oct 09, 2001 at 09:49:04AM -0500, David Raleigh Arnold wrote:
  >> Along with ruthlessness in purging the old ruthlessness in
  >> dating would be a good idea.  The date of last edit should
  >> appear on a required line, like 1st, 2nd, or 3rd, in a
  >> required format, regardless of language, as yyyymmdd.

  >I certainly think that would be a great idea.

But please distinguish between significant changes to the content and
minor corrections.

If someone were to correct a spelling mistake in a six-year-old document,
it would be true but misleading to say that it was last edited yesterday.

But you could include it perhaps like this:

20011010 - Fixed spelling on line 12, recieve -> receive
19950111 - Original Release
--
()/)/)()	..ASCII for Onno..
|>>?		..EBCDIC for Onno..