Re: [ode] Re: cart before the horse

[debian-doc: the ODE - Open Documentation Environment - list is discussing if
we have people from all the free software projects.]

On Thursday 13 January 2000, at 12 h 34, the keyboard of Guylhem Aznar
<guylhemlistes@free.fr> wrote:

> > so I can know what's going on, but I have no authority to speak for
> > Debian and I cannot bind Debian.
>
> You should mail a debian documentation project representative.

Kim's message was sent on our documentation mailing list. Everybody read it. I
know that the Debian Documentation Project leader is quite overloaded at this
time, so this may be the reason.