Re: Procedure for uploading new material?

On Thu, Dec 11, 1997 at 12:12:57AM +0100, Christian Schwarz wrote:

> What about installing a CVS server on master which stores all our
> documents? We could arrange file permissions so that the authors have
> write permissions to only their chapters, the editor/maintainer has write
> access to the whole manual, and everyone else has read-only permissions.

There is a CVS server on master already. The boot-floppies team is using
it, and so it does the GNOME team AFAIK. It shouldn't be too difficult to
setup another repository for the documentation... I guess.

--
Enrique Zanardi					ezanardi@noah.dfis.ull.es
Dpto. Fisica Fundamental y Experimental