Re: 64-bit time_t transition in progress in unstable

On 07/03/2024 20:55, Rene Engelhard wrote:

unstable is unstable. Don't use it if you can't handle stuff like this. And yes, be it even for more days or however it takes.

The usual mantra. However, if no one use unstable and debug it to make it work correctly, maintainers will discover existing bug very late in the process and they will impact more people.

You should be happy people debug code in advance and thanks them instead of using this mantra (and I dunno how many debian bugs (100+) I have reported and sometime fixed myself).

-- eric