Re: hardinfo rebooted as hardinfo2 - community edition - RELEASE 2.0.12

Hello,

You should decide if you want to package it yourself (adviced) or ask for
someone else to package it

https://wiki.debian.org/RFP

https://wiki.debian.org/ITP

Then you have to use reportbug to open a bug with the fake wnpp package and it
will guide you through creating the bug.

Then if it's an RFP you are done and hope someone will decide to package it.

If it's an ITP you should join #debian-mentors on oftc and the debian-mentors
mailing list, and once you have a package you can ask a developer to do the
upload for you.

Best

--
Salvo Tomaselli

"Io non mi sento obbligato a credere che lo stesso Dio che ci ha dotato di
senso, ragione ed intelletto intendesse che noi ne facessimo a meno."
                -- Galileo Galilei

https://ltworf.codeberg.page/