Re: Proper handling of Lintian warnings due to other packages

On Wed, 31 Jan 2024, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:

Unfortunately it is not likely that the package will be catch up soon,
because the Haskell team upgrade most Haskell libraries only as a whole.

That issue is not tracked in debbugs, because those vocal in the Haskell
team actively discourages the use of debbugs:
https://lists.debian.org/debian-haskell/2024/01/msg00012.html

Note: I don't discourage usage of debbugs. It's just that I'm unlikely to notice bugs immediately due to the way debbugs notifications work.

Scott