Re: Ability to further support 32bit architectures

Let me try again, following up on the previous thread, but removing most of the irrelevant history.

If I have a 32-bit Intel system that is currently supported on bookworm (currently running bullseye, but I can upgrade it), is that of use to anyone as a native build platform for 32-bit binary packages for Debian?

--J