Re: Help trying to debug an sbuild failure?

El 26/12/22 a las 20:29, Theodore Ts'o escribió:
I: The directory does not exist inside the chroot.

This is really a problem with schroot. I guess that this will not work either:

schroot -c the-chroot-name

This usually works when you are in your $HOME because this file:

/etc/schroot/default/fstab

has a line like this:

/home           /home           none    rw,bind         0       0

which makes a bind mount and makes /home to "exist" inside the chroot.

So the solution is to either try sbuild from a directory which is
bind-mounted like that, like $HOME, or add a new entry to fstab
with the directory you need.

Hope this helps.