转发: rebootstrap status report for Loongarch

Hi, Helmut

While dpkg name for Loongarch is still under discussion[0], rebootstrap can
be done parallelly.

I have initialed some work at https://salsa.debian.org/zhangn1985/rebootstrap
corrently git commit msg is a mess, just recorder of my work.
reorder commit msg is on my TODO list, but I need some rest.

with additional patches in my fork, rebootstrap passes for Loongarch.
at the moment, it can pass, but rebootstrap is based on sid, it's a live
repo, thus I can't make sure whether it still pass when you read this
mail. but it's good start and reference when Loongarch finally accepted
by Debian.

feel free to reuse my work.

below are the issues I meet when running rebootstrap

1, glibc
I don't know why localedata build failed, I think it's not arch
related.

2, gcc
multiarch fix

3, diffutil
need upstream fix.

4, binutils, libffi, openssl, linux
Debian build support for Loongarch

5, guile
upstream not support, already submit a patch[1] for review.

6, libxcrypt
upstream patch, and symbles update.

7, libevent
update symbles

8, jemalloc removed.
build failed, due to "pszind_t undefined", but I don't kown how to fix, looks odd.

9, newt removed
build failed, it builds with nopython, but still search python.h, and
fail to build.

10, nghttp2 skipped
due to jemalloc failed.

11, cdebconf skipped
due to newt failed.

12, base-passwd skipped
due to cdebconf failed.

13, gmp
I don't know why gmp not build automaically, thus build it manually.

BR.
Ning.

[0] https://lists.debian.org/debian-dpkg/2022/10/msg00010.html
[1] https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guile-devel/2022-11/msg00002.html