epoch for tss2 package

Greetings,

The upstream package for tss2 has been renamed ibmtss.  When the name
was changed upstream, the version number convention also changed.
Upstream tss2-1470 was updated to ibmtss-1.3.0.  The current version of
ibmtss is now 1.6.0.  I believe I need to use an epoch number to handle
the version change correctly.

Initially I attempted to create the package with the new name ibmtss.
There was some discussion on debian-mentors list and the response was
that I should NOT change the name to ibmtss and instructed to instead
use an epoch number.

I recently posted a packaging question to the debian-mentors list and
someone kindly explained that use of an epoch number needed to be
discussed on debian-devel first.

Thank you,
Debora Babb