Re: Firmware GR result - what happens next?

Le Mon, Oct 03, 2022 at 12:33:20AM +0200, Mattia Rizzolo a écrit :

> I can live with an APT hook warning me if I have non-free but not
> non-free-firmware, but I would prefer to even do without that.

In addition, how about distributing the firmware in both 'non-free' and
'non-free-firmware' at the same time for a release or two ?

Cheers,

--
Charles Plessy                         Nagahama, Yomitan, Okinawa, Japan
Tooting from work,           https://mastodon.technology/@charles_plessy