Re: Fixed release dates are hurting quality

Adrian Bunk <bunk@debian.org> writes:

> On Sun, Feb 07, 2021 at 05:19:17PM +0100, Gard Spreemann wrote:
>> and instead try to track positive attributes like fitness for
>> release, though?
>
> Can you provide a less lofty description of what you want to implement?

I didn't suggest that anything be implemented. I (mis-)read the parent
message as suggesting that instead of absence of bugs being sufficient
for release, we should consider instead "presence of quality"
(anti-bugs, if you will). That felt like a major paradigm shift, but I
was misunderstanding.

 -- Gard