Re: Fixed release dates are hurting quality

On Sun, Feb 7, 2021 at 4:45 PM Andrey Rahmatullin wrote:

> "make sure everything we ship in testing was checked manually before migrating"?).

The Debian CD team has an in-progress tool called ditto that is aimed
at manual testing, currently for CD images. Potentially it or
something like it could be adapted towards registering manual test
procedures and allowing folks to walk through those procedures and
record results. The release team could potentially use that
information as input into the testing migration process.

https://ditto.debian.net/
https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/DebianCd/ditto

--
bye,