Re: How should we handle greenbone-security-assistant?

Hi,

On Wed, 16 Dec 2020, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:
> 4/ analyze what yarn/npm would do during build, and translate that into
> existing Debian Nodejs packages and actual need for custom work.  In the
> JavaScript team we use this page as starting point for analyzing large
> projects: https://wiki.debian.org/Javascript/Nodejs/Tasks

Out of curiosity, I have run your script on the package.json file of
greenbone-security-assistant and this just confirms that it's not
realistic to package everything separately:
https://wiki.debian.org/Javascript/Nodejs/Tasks/gsa

Even if you package everything, you will never ever have the right
combination of version of the various packages.

Cheers,
--
  ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀   Raphaël Hertzog <hertzog@debian.org>
  ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁