Re: Git Packaging Round 1: Hopefully Easy Stuff

On Thu, 15 Aug 2019, Russ Allbery wrote:
> Jonathan Carter <jcc@debian.org> writes:
>
> > The Debian QA DDPO pages will show you whether you have MRs on the same
> > page where you see how many open bugs, RC bugs, lintian errors, etc you
> > have. This makes it super easy to notice MRs when doing routine checks
> > of your general package health overview.
>
> Is there some way for me to get email when there's a new MR, the way that
> GitHub does?

Sure, you just need to configure your notification level for the group or
the project that you want to get notifications. The default is "Global"
(which equates to the global default setting which usually is
"Participate") and you want to change it to "Watch".

https://docs.gitlab.com/ce/workflow/notifications.html#project-settings

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer